Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Review of Staedtler® Mars® 24" Wood T-Square

Originally submitted at Staples

5 screw fixed wooden head Transparent edges let you see under the line you are ruling 24" x 2 5/8" Elevated acrylic edges prevent ink smears.


Good daily use T-Square

By lmj from Moore, Ok on 9/15/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Simple, Reliable

Best Uses: At Home, Minor Projects

Describe Yourself: Professional

I use this T-Square for horizontal straight lines (in combination with triangles to make vertical lines) in mostly freehand work. Once I have perspective established in the work established I put it aside.

It seems of good quality. I has no measurements so it is very basic and simple.

I wish I had gotten a longer T-Square, but this does a serviceable job and clearly has its measurements in the name.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment